Exploring colleges for MBA in Canada Ted Rogers MBA
Let’s take a look at the 10 important reasons what differentiates the Ted Rogers MBA
1. You need a global outlook to lead in today’s gradually more interconnected business world. Keep up with up-and-coming trends and evolving marketplace demands through the colleges for MBA in Canada especially the Ted Rogers MBA. This collaborative program makes available a holistic business managing education that blends intellectual theory with ground-breaking experiential learning and management opportunities.
2. Ted Rogers MBA students time and again own the podium at nationwide and global MBA case competitions, ranking in the top three within all categories at the yearly MBA Games amongst all the colleges for MBA in Canada.
3. Ninety percent of the faculty has more than 15 years industry experience. Ted Rogers MBA students gain from their wide-ranging knowledge, research and real-world managing experience, which enhances program of study and knowledge.
4. The MBA Advisory Council is a varied group of higher-ranking executives from a variety of business partners. They consult on top of all aspects of the Ted Rogers MBA together with program of study, careers, and trends within business.
5. Interact with and learn from higher-ranking business leaders all the way through the Ted Rogers MBA speaker series. Past guests have been Mark Shapiro, John Tory, and many more.
6. All through their final semester, all students focus on top of the application of presumption into practice and carry out real-world analysis of a meticulous organisational issue, marketplace, or managing challenge via completing a final venture (key delve into paper or trade plan)
7. The internship experience facilitates students to demonstrate the realistic and theoretical knowledge they have acquired during the MBA program and look at their own specialised interests. Students complete two credit courses at the same time as studying out of the country.
8. Language and educational training gives students the opportunity to get better existing fluency or develop confidence in a second language. Students take a bare minimum of two credits and conduct research in the second language in support of their business plan. Foundation courses are graduate-level courses that facilitate get ready students amid non-business degrees for accomplishment in the MBA program. These courses incorporate accounting, finance, economics, principles of management and quantitative methods for business.
9. Students with four-year UG BBA, B.Com or corresponding from a renowned educational institution, are exempt from the MBA courses (foundation). The Ted Rogers is one of the colleges for MBA in Canada where the program is intended to create business leaders who are quick to respond to up-and-coming trends and the pressing demands of the marketplace. The hybrid approach combines strong educational foundations with pragmatic learning practices to aid students gain the management skills, expertise, and self-assurance they necessitate to accomplish professional success.
10. All the candidates are unique and the institution evaluates the entire applications from a holistic point of view, taking into consideration the breadth and profundity of your educational and work experience. Candidates from varied educational and professional backgrounds are encouraged to apply for the Ted Rogers MBA. Job opportunities subsequent to passing out from colleges for MBA in Canada are plentiful. Ted Rogers also offers a unique Sports management MBA.
To apply for an MBA in Canada, get in touch with an MBA admission consultant.