15 reasons to join the John Molson MBA in Canada
Why should one join John Molson MBA? We explore 15 reasons to understand the value it adds as a business program.
1. In Canada, ACIIC is a community of University Investment Clubs. It is a distinct forum for association between determined students who are fervent about Finance and Investing. ACIIC seeks to make available the associate Investment Clubs a network, educational platform, mentorship program, over and above a wider resource base and greater opportunities for professional growth.
At the ACIIC Winter 2022 Conference, Concordia University achieved the 1st place, Wilfrid Laurier University got 2nd place, and the University of Toronto got 3rd place for their achievement.
ACIIC Analysts leveraged the skills and acquaintance they attained all the way through the ACIIC Winter Educational Curriculum/ ACIIC Guest Speakers Series to craft a private equity bid. Max Waterous and Justin Yau were the esteemed judges who took part in the event, in addition to the ACIIC Executives, Analysts and Chapter Heads. This conference was a remarkable event, and the club is anticipating continuing its assignment of facilitating associations between students and former students, centralising data from Canada’s top business schools, and bridging the gap between the educational and fiscal workplace in the coming year. The esteemed personalities who participated included Concordia University: Benjamin Philippe (Chapter Head), Wilfrid Laurier University: Hassan E. (Chapter Head), University of Toronto: Wadee Shahid (Chapter Head), and many more.
As per the recent update, John Molson students Dalia Baazov and Jessica Priolo got the prestigious 2021 JLL Women in Real Estate Award. This award commemorates female students in commercial realty and is awarded to justifiable recipients that have displayed good educational standing, management and participation in their communities.
JLL is dedicated to the progression of women in the place of work and offering equivalent opportunities for all sexual categories.
2. John Molson School of Business has an affiliation with Concordia University. Situated in Montreal, Canada, this school is situated in one of the most student welcoming and finest cities in Canada. There are near about 18 programs offered all the way through 5 academic departments. The university is acknowledged for a lively global community of 8500 undergraduate and graduate students from crosswise 150 countries. The school includes 160 full-time faculty members from 33 countries. The former students’ network of the school has more than 58,000 active members all over the world.
3. John Molson School of Business has AACSB accreditation which is the top standard for business schools. Owing to this official recognition, the University has made its position amid topmost business schools to study (in Canada). The tuition fee ranges from 15,000 for part-time courses to 42,000 CAD for full-time courses. At what time it comes to studying for an MBA in Canada, students hold great value in the marketplace and as a result get a good number of jobs in Canada.
4. Recently, in April, 2022, a panel of four specialists discussed sustainable modernisation and entrepreneurship in a conversation moderated by Innovation Lab’s Ahmed Yasser and the Director Ann-Louise Davidson.
5. Study full-time or part-time and build the kind of business thinking image that employers wish for. This new offering by the John Molson School of Business has been acknowledged within global rankings.
6. The full-time as well as part-time MBA is a realistic program where students can make a schedule that fits the prerequisites, opting from morning, afternoon or late afternoon classes. Part-time and full-time students have access en route for the similar class schedule options.
7. Students gain the skills that employers are on the lookout for both in the classroom and out in the field all the way through real business case projects and in practice knowledge options.
8. Students will be taught to apply concepts in moral principles and sustainability right through the program, beginning with the foremost core course. Nevertheless normally a two-year MBA program may be completed within as small as 16 months as a result of taking summer classes.
9. Situated in the lively heart of downtown Montreal, John Molson School of Business is one of the top business schools within Canada. The distinction of the John Molson MBA has been recognised by a few of the world’s most appreciated business school rankings. In the World University Rankings - Full Time MBA: Canada 2022, John Molson MBA ranks 8th with a score of 49.3.
10. The globally-renowned faculty members are all the time pushing the boundaries of business research, publishing extensively in peer-reviewed journals or holding leading positions on top of editorial boards. Many are active and doing well within the business world, bringing their know-how into the classroom day by day.
11. Full-time students have the flexibility can complete their degree in as small as sixteen months; part-time students in as small as three years. Classes are planned all through the day and evening, typically, Monday all the way through Friday, with a few classes also offered on top of the weekend.
12. Many John Molson School of Business faculty keep up close links with the business community, recurrently acting as consultants headed for the countryside’s top enterprises putting it amongst the leading colleges for MBA in Canada.
13. Many John Molson School of Business alumni maintain connections with the university as advisors, managers, volunteers and visitor lecturers. This makes available a real benefit and a real advantage to MBA students, more than 90% of whom find job within three months subsequent to graduation. This differentiates it amongst colleges for MBA in Canada.
14. The committed Graduate Career Advisor at Career Management Services meets MBA students on an individual basis to talk about career issues and to individually get to be on familiar terms with the candidates. Your key to accomplishment in career management is undoubtedly to know yourself and then estimate your value headed for the marketplace.
Discuss your profile with our MBA admission consultant for application assistance to colleges for MBA in Canada.